Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 8.7.1
Security Level: Public
Environment:Debian 9, Kopano 8.7.0
It was reported that certain mails (example item in the comment) are only partly displayed in WebApp after the upgrade to 8.7.0. Upon restarting the server (or clearing cache) these items are displayed as a whole again. This does not seem to have an effect on below email, though.
Related to rules gone missing that occurred and was fixed in master?
One customer also reported that he had issue with WebApp settings after the update.
Similarly it was reported that the read status of emails is not updated for some mails.
- fill up caches (run python3 load-messages.py on below machine for this)
- have (large?) mail in inbox
- perform search for this mail
- select mail from search results
- go back to inbox
-> Result: mail is truncated
- mark all mails in inbox read
- reload inbox
-> some mails are displayed as unread again