Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.2
Security Level: Public
On the 31st of october it was decided that the sources of the Kopano OL Extension should be publicly available as open source.
Todo for intiial publication:
- AGPL-3 license needs to be included with repo
- license header needs to be included in all files
- currently the msi signing certificate and buildscripts are included in the same repository as the sources of the extension
- new repository needs to be created for the actual sources
- this repository should also include language files
- adapt release job to also generate a source tarball for the community downloads
- little "how to build" documentation?
Only sources will be released, no public nightly builds. See https://confluence.kopano.io/display/DevQA/Release+availability+on+download.kopano.io (internal only) for guidelines on external publications