Example case to reproduce
- Open any non-calendar context folder.
- Click on the new item dropdown and select appointment / meeting request
- No indication in which calendar the appointment will be created (A calendar other than default calendar could be selected")
- Show the name of the calendar in which the item will be created.
- User should be able to change in which calendar the item will be created via a dropdown.
Note: Hide the "Create in" box when only one calendar is
QA: open existing appointment > select another calendar from the drop-down > save.