Status: To Do
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Security Level: Public
Cases applies to task requests / meeting requests
Case 1: no linked task
- Create another task folder in your hierarchy.
- From there create and send a task request (track progress).
- As an assignee, accept it.
- As the organizer, open the task request accepted message.
Result: info box shows "The matching task was not found in your task list."
Any updates that are sent do not update this task.
Case 2: Task: restore to task list
- As an assignee, decline it.
- As the organizer, op the task request declined message and click "restore to task list".
Result: task is restored to the main task folder
Expected: the task should be restored to the task folder where the task request was created in/sent from.