Status: To Do
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Security Level: Public
Applies to all contexts
Case 1 Show all folders disabled
- Create a (non-mail, e.g. calendar) sub-folder.
- Drag the newly created calendar, position it above the 'main' calendar folder and drop it.
Case 2 Mail folders
- Create a sub-folder
- Drag the newly created folder, position it above your own store and drop it.
Result: in the folder hierarchy pane the folder appears to be moved correctly, converting it from a sub-folder to a main/parent folder itself. However after refreshing the page, it shows the folder back in its original position. When drag and dropping, console throws:
- In case we want to allow a user to create new 'main' context folders instead of only sub-folders; the folder should be moved to the correct position when dropped.
- In case we do not want to allow a user to create a new 'main' context folder, and only allow users to create sub-folders to the existing context folder; the folder should not be allowed to be dropped at the 'invalid' position
- No error occurs.