Base ticket for all other Grouping tickets
This ticket handles the headers between the rows when sorting on a group. For each follow up ticket a new group implementation will show a different header.
This ticket implements the intended 'look and feel ' and the actual 'support' of the group headers, for re-use in other grouping implementations.
- Ability to add group headers between items
- Individual items must still be usable (based on concerns by Ronald in comment section).
- When 'show in groups' is enabled, sorting on other columns than then ones we have implemented grouping for should not be enabled.
Default grouping is not enabled. Default is the 'normal grid'
- In order to test this ticket,
KW-2347and KW-1988will have to be ready as well. Flag this ticket during QA until all tickets can be merged
- merge tickets in this order
KW-1988-> KW-2347-> KW-2318-> master
Styling of the headers:
- height: 24px
- color: grey theme color (for basic it is #e6e6e6)
- text color: theme color
- margin left 12px