- Internet Explorer
note: Works for Edge. Broken after tinymce 4.5.1 upgrade , refer to
- Paste a local image as inline image in a mail
- Send this mail to userB
- Open the email with userB
- Right-click on this email select 'copy image'
- Create a new mail and paste the image
- Send this mail to userC
- Login with userC and open the mail
Alternatively after step 5 you could also switch tabs back and forth and get the same results.
result: Image not shown
image url: cid:56c5bdd1f2f5b
Error in console:
expected: Image should be shown
Pasting an image in the body and sending this to an attendee still works, this is about the copy image functionality.